Thank you for being here!
Testlio Network testers are able to create their own accounts through the "Become a tester" view. You can access it either on our webpage or by going directly to our Platform and clicking on the "Get started" option next to "Become a tester" in the upper right corner.
- From the "Become a Tester" view a sign-up flow is initiated
- Enter your email, set up your password, add the first name and last name
- Click on the "Sign up" button
- You will be redirected to the Tester dashboard page where you will be able to finish setting up your account.
After registering, you will get an email from Testlio Co-Founder Kristel with an overview of the mandatory steps you need to take to get closer to becoming an eligible tester for paid projects. You can track your progress via your dashboard.
Here are the steps to complete:
- Profile set up - add your basic profile information and the list of devices you have.
- Competency Assessment Test (CAT) - the CAT test is used to validate your issue reporting skills and ability to download pre-public release builds.
- Working Schedule - we take into account your working preferences to eliminate unsuitable run invites.
- Payment details - please make sure to link your Payoneer or Paypal account. This way we can send you weekly payments after testing runs.
At Testlio, we have different capability options for testers based on skills and performance. After completing all the above-mentioned mandatory steps, you will unlock capability flows that will be accessible under the “Your testing capabilities” section on your dashboard.
Currently, we have only the Functional testing listed on our platform. Addition to the mandatory steps, you also need to pass this test in order to be eligible for project and run invites on our platform.
Capabilities are as follows:
1. Functional Testing - Take this test if you want to participate in functional testing projects. The majority of the projects in Testlio are for functional testers. Read more about functional testing here.
2. Livestream Testing (currently not listed on the platform) -Take this test if you want to participate in projects that require Charles Network logs. These projects include testing live streams for sports events. Read more about livestream testing here.
3. Localization Testing (coming soon) - Localization testing requires a good cultural knowledge and language grasp. Read more about localization testing here.
4. Analytics Testing (coming soon)
5. UI Testing (coming soon)
Through all the tests, we also provide materials that will help you succeed. Take your time, concentrate, pay attention to details, and you will nail them!
You will be contacted via email if a suitable project comes up covering your specific requirements.
If you have any questions while taking this journey on becoming a tester, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited and hope you are as well!