Testlio now requires verification of all network members to uphold the Testlio Terms of Service. Some of the reasons why Testlio is now requiring you to verify your identity include:
- To determine ownership of duplicate accounts
- To determine ownership of linked accounts
- To assist you in resuming your account
- To determine ownership of accounts showing suspicious or high-risk activity
- Any other reason that Testlio deems appropriate, mainly to maintain the integrity of the network. Once you read about required documentation (ID-scan and billing document) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
What documents are required?
You will need to scan two (three in case you are from the United States) documents to verify your identity. Do not crop, rotate, touch up, adjust colors, or alter the images in any way.
Once you have documents ready please send them to email@example.com
- Your current, valid government-issued photo ID
- This ID must include your picture, signature, name, date of birth, and address, except passports, which do not need your address.
- The image must be a color scan that shows your photo and required data. The four edges of the ID card must be visible in the scanned image. If the expiration date is on the back of your photo ID, then you should send us a scan of the back of the card, as well.
- Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver’s license, NBI Clearance (the Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets the criteria above. Even when issued by a government agency, we cannot accept documents like student IDs, employee IDs, or library cards.
- A recent billing statement
- Your name and address must be visible.
- The utility company or bank address information must be visible.
- Your account may be a joint account, but your name must be on the account. Your address must match the location information you entered on Testlio. Your name must match both your Testlio account information and your government ID.
- The dates on your scanned statement must be within six months of the date you upload them.
- Acceptable documents include bank statements, credit card statements, utility bills, or any other monthly bill that meets the criteria above.
- If there are situations in which you are unable to provide such a document please contact our Network team at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve this situation.
- W-9 form (the United States only)
- Fill in the following form: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- Details needed: Name, Check "Individual", Address (City, state, and ZIP code), Part I: Social security number, Part II: Signature & Date
- Depending on your possibilities you can either fill in and sign the form electronically or send a scan/picture of the form that has been filled in by hand.