What are the main requirements for Asana to integrate with Testlio and what is the recommended steps required?
- A dedicated asana user account that has privileges to access the workspaces intended for integration with Testlio:
- This user name will be used whenever an task is created by Testlio testers and the username will be visible whenever a comment is added by Testlio testers as well.
- Create a new integration for your Testlio project using Asana:
- For authentication you will be asked to provide your account link (endpoint) and use OAUTH to authenticate.
- This will redirect you to provide asana account's credentials created for that purpose.
- An access token will be granted for Testlio integration to access the current workspaces allowed for this user.
- From the drop down menu, you will be able to choose which project you want to integrate Testlio's Issues with.
Did this answer your question?