Prerequisite: Click on your avatar picture > Devices > Add "Connected Device"
- Manufacturer: Roku Inc.
- Category: pre-selected as "Connected devices"
- Model info can be found when you open your Roku TV Settings > System > About > press the right arrow key
- See example image below (example: 3810X - Roku Streaming Stick+)
4. Model Release Date: Google: Model name + "release date"
5. Operating System: Roku OS
- All Roku devices run on Roku OS
6. OS version:
- Version info can be found when you open Settings > System > About > press the right arrow key
- See example view below (example: 9.2.0 --> please enter this as Roku OS 9.2 on the platform)
7. OS Release Date:
- Check this page for your Roku OS version release date.
This is an example how the final device adding screen would look like:
Please note: Your Roku will generally update to the newest OS version automatically in regular intervals, please verify the current OS version before every run.